Hello Blogger Friends!!
I hope you have enjoyed a lovely Spring weekend wherever you are! :o)
So……..are you ready for another challenge? Well, we have a pretty easy one for you at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Birthday! Easy enough, right? Right!!
Here is the card I created for the birthday challenge:
- Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Coffee Cup – SSD Java Happy Day
- Better Latte Than Never Sentiment – SSD Drink Minis
- Happy Birthday Sentiment – SSD Label Accents
- Patterned Paper – Basic Grey Scarlet’s Letter
- Copics – E35, E13, E99, C5, C7, C9, E37
- Spellbinders Tags
- Spellbinders Large Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Fiskars Threading Water Punch
- Scotch Pink ATG Gun
- Zip Dry
- Pop Dots
- Kraft Cardstock
- Couture Cardstock
- Buttons & Twine – from my stash
Be sure to check back in the coming weeks for a Disney book I created! :o)
Have a great week!