to the StampingScrapping Design Team blog hop featuring JustRite Stampers. Hop along with our talented team of designers to see what they have created using various JustRite products.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank JustRite for being one of our Creative Partners and for their generous donations to our team.
We are very excited to work with JustRite and use their great products to design with!
The finished card size is a 5x7. I usually make 5.5x5.5, but decided to try something different this time. I’m glad I did. I like the larger “canvas” to work with. ha!
Products used on this project:
- Border & Center Stamp – JustRite Heart to Heart Set
- Dew Drop Perfect Plumeria Ink
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals Large
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Scotch Pink ATG Gun
- Zip Dry Glue
- Pop Dots
- Patterned Paper – KaiserCraft (love these papers!!!)
- Bohemian Threads
- Photo Friendly
- Gold Cardstock – Stampin Up Crushed Curry
- Ribbon, Button, Twine & Pearls – from my stash
- Honey Ink Pad from suink
In case you get lost along the way or hit a dead end, here is the order of the hop:
Leave a comment using the Inlinkz button on each design team members blog for a chance to win this stamp set:
Your next stop is Cindy Close.
Thanks for hopping along with us and good luck to all who play along for a chance to win this stamp set!! I don’t have this one………….gasp! I think I’ll go add it to my wish list now! ;o)