Followers

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Tyler Layout

 

Hi Friends!

 

Today at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central AND at Scrappy Frogs, we are having an “Anything Goes” challenge.  I really, really want to get some scrapping done, so I’m using this time to make a layout. 

This photo was taken by Kelli with Kellukas Photography.  She did an awesome job of capturing our family, so I have a ton of photos to scrapbook!  I hope to bring more layouts to my blog in the coming weeks & months.  :o)

 

DSC07124 

 

Projects used on this layout:

I hope you’ll stop by Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and Scrappy Frogs to link up your “Anything Goes” project!!

If you have any questions about this project, please let me know.  I would love to read your comments too!  :o)

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

9 comments:

NoWomanNoCry said...

Geez he is grown too! lol...Now I feel old.

Great work..I like the blue on the edge of the clouds!

Mickel said...

Love it!!! Great picture and great layout!!!

Karen said...

Looks great Billie! : )

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used the tree die cut 'cause your kiddo was in a tree!!! Great layout and cute kid!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts

Kathy Billings said...

Billie that is so cute!!!! I love that tree. Everything goes together so nicely.

StampingScrapping.com said...

Billie
WOW he's so much taller than you LOL
GREAT LAYOUT and handsome son!
Hugs
Cindy

Cindy said...

I don't scrap but this is lovely. I may just have to take it up.

Fran said...

What an awesome layout! I love everything about it. And the photo of your son is really adorable like him. Hugs, Fran

Maire Gamber said...

Wonderful layout Billie! Great picture!