Hello Craft Junkies!! :-)
Boy, have we got a challenge for you right now at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central? It’s ANYTHING GOES!!! That means whatever you make, works. Just make sure you list an item that Stamping Scrapping carries to qualify for the prize! Easy enough, right?
For this project, I’ve created two CD covers for Kellukas Photography, who did a few photo shoots of small children. Such cute photos! If you’re local or going to be in the Austin area, you should totally look her up……or ask me for contact info. ;o)
- Daisy D’s Cardstock – Maybe Baby Valentine
- Tsukineko Dew Drop Pigment Ink – Pearlescent Purple
- Buttons – stash
- JustRite – Stitched with Love Set
- Copic Spica – Mint (leaves on stamp)
- Spellbinders – Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders – Big Scalloped Circles Large
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Martha Stewart punch
Not too much different on this one, other than the papers & ink color. The paper is by My Mind’s Eye and the ink I used is Ranger Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.