Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints - Review

 

I recently received an email from Brendan at Easy Canvas Prints asking if I’d be interested in receiving a free 8x10 canvas in exchange for a review and side-bar advertising on my blog.  Sure!  I can always use a canvas, right?  ;-)

The code he sent me was for a free 8x10, or a credit equal to the price of an 8x10 canvas toward another size if I’d like an upgrade.  Cool! 

I chose to have this photo printed on canvas so I could have a little something for our master bathroom.  If any of you know me at all, you know that I LOVE PURPLE!!  My bedroom is dark purple…………….and one day, my master bathroom will be too………..so this was very fitting!!!  ;o)

DSC00387

We chose to do a wrapped canvas, which means that the photo wraps around the edges of the canvas. 

Note:  A wrapped canvas means you’re going to lose some of your photo on the front of the canvas, but it does wrap around the sides.  If you look at the photo above and then look at the canvas, you’ll see what I’m talking about.  

The end result is gorgeous and will look even better when I get my bathroom wall painted.  LOL

So……..if you’re in need of a canvas, I recommend Easy Canvas Prints!  They’re located in Austin Texas, their end-product is beautiful, the canvas was packaged very well and their shipping was quick! 

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Thanks to Brendan & Easy Canvas Prints for allowing me to receive this canvas in exchange for advertising.  If you ever need me to do it again……………;-)

{hugs}

Billie’s Scrappetique

Pin It!

No comments: