Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Video

 

At the Creating Keepsakes Convention this weekend, my friends & I had a BLAST!!!  Here is a photo someone took of the three of us with Melody’s iPhone. 

Billie Mel and Tina

(left to right:  Billie, Melody, Tina)

Someone else took a photo with my digital camera and I’m not kidding when I say they’re terrible!  One photo, Tina’s eyes are closed.  In another one, my eyes are closed.  One we’re all looking at something else, one we’re blurry and the last one, the one that actually turned out okay, well….we just look like death from our lack-of sleep weekend!  ha ha!!  What gives?  LOL

Anyway, during my shopping excursions, I (of course) stopped to visit with the always-sweet Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations.  She was doing a demo on one of their flower petal stamps that I did a video of.  And yes……..I did buy this set!  As soon as I can function and make complete sentences again get some sleep, I’ll play with those and some other things I got this weekend. 

Here is the video:

I hope you all have an AWESOME week! 

{hugs}

Billie’s Scrappetique

Pin It!

No comments: