Hi,there! Billie here. Yes, I’m still alive…just been busy with the holidays and now getting back into the routine of my people being back at work and school. Wednesday was my first day to be home alone since 12/18! It was so quiet!!! And for some reason my “Mojo” went on vacation and never came back! What is UP with that?!?!? But the holidays were fun. We had some COLD weather (for Texas) with hard freezes a LOT of the nights of our ‘vacation’ away from work & school. But that meant a lot of indoor time to play with our new toys! Everyone, but me that is…because I got mostly scrappy goodies and my Mojo was gone! LOL
Anyway, on to the blog hop info!!! You should have hopped on over here from Piali’s blog! If not, you need to go back to The Character Cafe and start there to make sure you pick up all the code letters along the way.
There will be a 30% discount on your entire purchase of TCC images with the correct code. The code is good until January 15th! SWEET!!!!
For today’s blog hop image, I was assigned CALVIN! He is a cute St. Bernard that was soooo easy to color! When I look at the way I colored mine, I think he looks more like a puppy than a full grown pooch. ;o)
Here is what I used – SUPER SIMPLE card here (remember, my Mojo is still MIA):
- Patterned Papers – Heidi Grace Designs Day Dream Believer/Floral Double-Sided Cardstock
- Fancy Frame – Cricut Cut
- Foam Tape to raise frame from image
- Copics – C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 0, E33, E99, 3E9 and R11
- Background – B24 and YR20 Copics in the Stampin Up Color Spritzer
Like I said, easy!!! I left it without a sentiment so I can use it for whatever I want - “miss you”, “thinking of you”, “so lonely without you”, etc. I’m going to try to do that a little more in 2010 so my cards are more “multi-functional” and all I have to do is add a sentiment.
Make sure you leave comments on all of the blogs along the way for a chance to win:
- the image that each DT member is working with.
- the grand price drawing of FOUR new release images (Wiggies, Oh Lolly Lolly, Puppy Love and Calvin)
- Also, please make sure you post what kind of cards you make most often so that we know what images you want to see more of. I’d love to see that more here too, so I can start making more of what YOU want to see!
And in case you get lost along the way, this is the order of the blog hop and the name of the image that each DT member is working with!
- The Character Cafe
- Kendra - Wiggies
- Sara - Love Bug Cupid
- Piali - Oh Lolly Lolly
- Billie - Calvin
- Heather - Birdie Love
- Fink - Cuddle Buddies
- Lola - Relaxing Rosebud
- Meredith - Love Bug Cupid
- Rachel - Oh Lolly Lolly
- Deanne - Calvin
- Angie C - Birdie Love
- Angie E - Cuddle Buddies
- Diane - Relaxing Rosebud
- Kelly - Puppy Love
Now that you are done here, hop on over to Heather to see what she has to show off for you today!!!
Enjoy your weekend and HAPPY CRAFTING!!!