Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge!

 

 

DSC03874

Hi there!  EVERYD~1

 

Thanks for stopping by!  I’ve joined a challenge………..A MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE at that!  This is THE FIRST Magnolia image I’ve ever done, so I’m a little shocked by this myself!  I got this as a stamped image from a friend and thought she’d look cute for this challenge.  The challenge is Magnolia Stamp Lovers and this week’s challenge is a SKETCH!  I just love sketches!!!  This is what the sketch looks like.

 

Steph's sketch

 

The above photo is what the close-up of Tilda looks like.  I have colored her a little at a time over the last 4 days between waiting here and there!  I finished her today and made her into a card.  I used the following supplies:

  • Patterned Paper – Pressed Petals Baby Boy Glitter Pack
  • Tila – Sweetheart Tilda
  • Flower Frame – Making Memories Sheer Frames Combo
  • Copics – E00, E02, E37, E39, E33, V12, V15 and V17
  • Sentiment – My Sentiments Exactly!

DSC03871

And the card above is my interpretation of the sketch!  Can you see the glitter?  No?  Click the photo to see it a little bigger.  :o)

 

DSC03877

Photo of the inside of the card.  Nothing fancy schmancy!  LOL

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Please stop by again on Friday for another post.  :o)

Billie

Pin It!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

BRAVO! She's adorable! See, isn't she cute????

Patty said...

Adorable! I really like that you have her sitting on that frame. I never knew what to do with that kind of stuff.... now I do!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

yeah, finally you came over to the tilda side!!!! great card and one of my favorite tildas!

Sheri said...

I love, love LOVE it Billie! I am so impressed by your coloring! ...that and the fact that you didn't add a mouth!... ;D

Mel said...

Now that wasn't bad was it LOL. You did a great job.

Karen said...

You did a super job with her, I love it!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Awwwww Billie,

She's wonderful! I guess I am a bit partial since my favorite color is "Purple"...but I LOVE her! Actually all of your cards are fabulous!

You a quite a talented lady!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa