Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

TCC Feature Friday – Puppy Love!

 

DSC03826

This week our Feature Friday challenge was to create a project using Lauren Meader’s Cutesy Cover

 

I used:

  • Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart Baby Girl Pack
  • Image - Puppy Love from The Character Cafe
  • Skittles – from my stash
  • Ribbon – from my stash
  • Copics - C1, c3, C5, C7, C9 R27, R37, E31, E29, E37, E49, B24, G07
  • Eyelets – Oriental Trading
  • Crop-a-Dile

I used foam tape to pop the image up off of the box and did a belly band around the middle.  I did the ticket punch corners and added Skittles to each corner. 

 

I usually steer clear of 3D projects.  For some reason, they scare me!  LOL  But I must say, this was VERY easy!!!  I simply cut it with the Cricut, glued it together and decorated.  I used double-sided papers, so I didn’t even need to use the inserts.  ;o)

I think I may have to try to do more 3D projects in the future.  Stay tuned.  :o)

 

DSC03823 

Don’t forget to check out what our other DT members have in store for you this week! 

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check back TOMORROW for the first House Mouse And Friends challenge to be announced. 

Billie

Pin It!

6 comments:

grandmalee said...

This is just way too cute! I just bought Puppy Love & now I really have to make something with it after seeing your awesome project! You definately need to keep making 3-d projects...you sis an awesome job with this!

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute billie!!
hugs,
Rachel

Heather in FL said...

Awww...such a cute digi! I'm so glad Lauren is able to offer cuttable files now! She had some GREAT templates with PTI; I think she'll do great things on her own, too. Glad to hear her files were so easy to cut and put together.

Sara said...

Adorable!!! Billie, you did a great job, you so should not be scared of 3-d projects, you rocked it!!!!

Karen said...

How cute is this??!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Billie,

You did a wonderful job on this box and you should do 3-D projects much more often!!! I am going to use those sweet puppies next week they are so adorable!!!

Great job and way to step out of the box LOL!!!!

Heather