Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Character Cafe – Feature Friday

 

DSC02328

 

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to check out my Feature Friday post!  This one was SUPER simple!  I used:

  • Black textured cardstock for card base
  • Patterned paper – The Paper Studio All Seasons (I think!)
  • Boo Witchy – The Character Cafe
  • Googly Eyes – from my stash
  • Diamond Stickles – to bling the spider web
  • Copics – C5, C7, 100, E50, E21, RV25, E99, E37, YR07, YR09

DSC02330

Yes, I added stickles to every little piece of the web!  About halfway through I was seriously wondering what the heck I was thinking because it was such small lines and there were so many of them!  See all the lines!?!  But now that it’s all done, I like how it added the shimmer that a spider web with dew on it would have when the light hits it.  :o)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Billie

Pin It!

8 comments:

Piali said...

OMG!!! love the web...great work on it.

Kelly said...

Hi Billie, Great job again this week on your project! Your teadious work paid off, the spider web looks awesome, and the googly eyes too!

Kelly ;) "the imaginary illustrator"

Deanna Mulder said...

Billie, I love the card. The spider web is fantastic. Your work is always so awesome and inspiring.

Sheri said...

Billie..this is soooooo...sooo..cute! I love the stickled spider web so much...in fact..I may just have to give that a try myself!

Heather Schlatter said...

Billie,

This is just lovely!!! I adore that you added stickles to every piece of web!!! I always hate it when you think of an awesome idea and then that idea ends up taking like 3 times as long to do then you thought it would!!!

It was worth it I am sure though!!!

Heather

Sara said...

WOW!!! It looks amazing! Who says crazy ideas aren't great!

TesaB said...

I agree with Sara! LOL! Looks fantastic. And Boo with the eyes is as cute/scary as could be!

Kendra said...

Hey Billie, the stickles.. so worth it and love the googly eyes!! Awesome card, glad we get to see more from you :)