This is a card I made for a challenge on The Frugal Scrapper Yahoo Group. Two of our members have written about girls who are either ill or injured, so we’ve decided to make it a group effort to send some cheer their way in the form of cards. Here is my first card…one headed to Paige at Boston Children’s Hospital. She was in a boating accident and has had part of her arm amputated. I hope this brightens her day…even if only a little!
- Card blank – 9x8, folded to get 9x4 (fits #10 envelope)
- Image - Sarah Kay
- Patterned Paper – SEI (10 cents at convention!)
- Lace Punch - Martha Stewart
- Pink Button – from my stash
- Ribbon – from my stash
- Skittles – clear ones from my stash
- Shimmer/Glitter in Hair - At You Spica Pen in Clear
- Copics – E37, E27, E99, E33, RV00, RV02, E21, E50, B32, YG17, G24, BV13, BV00, RV13, B24, RV06, BG10
Here is a close-up of her hair so you can see the effect of the Spica pen. You may have to click the image to get the bigger view. It’s really pretty and shimmery in person!
Thanks for stopping by! See ya soon!!!