Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Pumpkin/Jack-o-Lantern Card

 

DSC02352

 

I joined in on a card swap in one of my yahoo groups and decided to make this cute little pumpkin card from the Wild Card cartridge.  The only thing I don’t like about it is that it cuts the envelope so darned small…which means that the card has to be small too!  3 3/4 inches small, to be exact!  But, it’s still cute!  Next time I’ll just do the card without the envelope so I can do it bigger.  :o)

What I used:

  • Cardstock – orange green and brown canvas texture
  • Stickles – Black Diamond – for eyes and mouth
  • White Sakura Pen – for stem & grass detail
  • Black gel pen – for pumpkin detail

All in all, a very simple card and envelope!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back periodically over the next week.  I’ll be posting several projects…assuming I can get them all done!  ;o)

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: