Followers

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Mummy Halloween Card

 

DSC02299

 

This is the front of my mummy card.  It’s for a girl, so I decided to do a bow for her “hair”!  ;o)

 

DSC02305

This is the back of the card. 

 

DSC02302

And finally…the inside of the card.  I decided to go with the “ripped and inked” edges throughout the card.  The inside of the card looks just whatever, but it’s for a kid.  Need I say more……?  ha!

What I used:

  • White Cardstock
  • Timber Brown Stazon Ink
  • Pink Gel Pen
  • Cricut
  • White Ribbon
  • Pink Prima Flower
  • Skittle
  • Googly Eyes

I hope you are having a GREAT Labor Day weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by and I will, hopefully, see you again soon!

Billie

Pin It!

2 comments:

Suzzi said...

This is so cute! It reminds me of the shoe polish and masking tape technique. TFS

Sara said...

This is adorable Billie!