This is another card challenge we’ve issued on The Frugal Scrapper Yahoo Group for an ill/injured child. This one is en route to South Carolina for the students at Lakeside Middle School to be able to send cards to their young friend who has Lymphoma. I do hope the cards from her friends cheer her up!
I just love this polka dot paper!!! I bought it at the SEI booth at convention on Friday for 10 cents a sheet. I wish I’d have bought more! EEK!!!
Here are the details:
- Card Blank – 8x9 paper folded to make a 4x9 card
- Image – Sarah Kay
- Patterned Paper – SEI
- Ribbon – from my stash
- Pink Button – from my stash
- Clear Skittles – from my stash
- Paper Punch – Martha Stewart
- Glitter/Shimmer for Hair & Hat – At You Spica Pen Clear
- Copics – C3, Y06, E37, RV02, V15, E13, E27, YG17, YG67, RV00, E99, B00, C7
Here is a close-up of the image so you can see the shimmer in her hair and in the detail of her hat. You may have to click the photo to make it bigger.
Thanks for stopping by!