Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge #3




Copic Creations has a challenge going on this week for purple flowers colored with Copics. I have had the hardest time with this challenge!!!!! I think it's a combination of being tired, my mojo being MIA, computer problems, printing Tewlip too big and the colors not photographing well. Yes, I've definitely had problems...and it's not been a good combo! LOL I still don't think the colors are coming through right, but it's 1 AM and I'm just rolling with it at this point! ;o)
ANYWAY, not many details to give, but here goes:
Dark Purple card blank - Hobby Lobby or Michaels 8.5x11 paper pack
Green, Purple and White striped paper - Tuesday Morning
Light purple mat - same 8.5x11 paper pack as above
Flowers - light prurple Primas with brad and Lavender Stickles
Copics - V01, E00 and YG17
Tewlip - Digital Stamp from The Character Cafe
Thanks for stopping by! :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute card and such a darling image. Your purple flowers are really pretty. Thanks for joining our Copic Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Kendra said...

Billie, you might not be too pleased with this card, but I love it... I just adore the colour combo even if it didn't photograph well in your opinion! Thanks for the link :)