Followers

Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Fairy for Kayleigh



A Fairy for Kayleigh is a digital stamp that I purchased from Paper Makeup Stamps today. The proceeds from the sale of this stamp will go directly to Kayleigh's family. You can read her story here.

I made this card with the dig stamp I purchased, a couple of circle punches, striped paper from Tuesday Morning (did I really have to tell you that?), ribbon and Copics!

Copics colors used:

Hair - E37 and 0
Shirt and Necklace - V15, V17 and V01
Baby Blanket - B34, though I *meant* to use B34
Wings - BG10
Skin - E02 and E00

I think this would be a great card for a mother to give to her daughter that is also a mother for Mother's Day. Do you agree?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful card Billie!

Kendra said...

Nice job Billie! I agree about using the card from a mother, to a dd that's a mother... perfect IMO

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Great job on the card Billie!