Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009

"Friends" RAK - Announcement!

You may recall that on May 8, I posted a "Friends" card that would be sent to a random winner on the weekend of May 15. Well, guess what day it is?? Yep, it's the day to announce the winner of the card. I used Random.org to choose a winning # for the Friends card and the winner is (drum roll, please)....................































PATTY PRICE!!!

pprice said... Oh man!!!!!! I don't have a TM anywhere near me!!! Hmmm.... Wanna go shopping for me Billie and buy me some of this pretty paper? Thanks for the opportunity to win the card ... it really IS pretty!Patty (pprice723@gmail.com)
Congratulations, Patty! I (ironically) have your mailing address from the challenge you just issued, so I will get this in the mail to you shorlty! Thanks for playing along and until next time.................

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Patty said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BILLIE!!! How very exciting!!!
WOW!!!
Patty

Stressed Stamper said...

Hi Billie. Not sure if anyone has replied to you regarding your question as to when entries need to be in for the Copics Colour Challenge. Challenges run each week, Wednesday to Wednesday, so your entry needs to be in before the end of Tuesday prior to the new challenge. Hope this helps
Sarah