Followers

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Let's Party!!!


In case you aren't following along with The Pink Stamper today, she's doing a challenge an hour for National Scrapbook Day. The 10 AM challenge was to use brown with a pastel to create a card. I decided on this card.


The papers are from American Crafts that I purchased at (gasp!) Tuesday Morning in a 25 pack for $1.99! I bought the stamp at Hobby Lobby this week for 50% off. The buttons came from a cheap pack of buttons at Wal Mart, the brown ribbon is a spool from Michaels, and last, but definitely not least, I used COPICS!!!!! I did a little shadowing, though I'm not sure that will come through on the picture.
I used the following colors:

Skin & Cheeks - E02 (Fruit Pink) and E00 (Skin White)
Dress - V01 (Heath) and V17 (Amethyst)
Hair - E37 (Sepia) and 0 (Colorless Blender)


I'd love to hear what you think! :o)
Pin It!

9 comments:

Scrappy said...

It looks fabulous Billie! Love the colors! I have been watching The pink stampers videos but not doing any of the challenges since I am finishing up the insides on my mother's day cards! Great job on the card!!!!!

Kathleen said...

I love your card! It is wayyyyy cute. Great job with the copics too!

Heather in FL said...

You did a great job with the Copics -- nice shadowing, nice blush on the cheeks. :-) I haven't had enough practice yet, lol.

Anonymous said...

This is too cute Billie! Don't keep showing me this stuff, I don't need anything else to have to buy! LOL

Deanna Mulder said...

Excellent job. I love the card and the colors.

deanna amundson said...

Wow, Billie....this is a great card! Your coloring and shading is super!!

Sheri said...

It's beautiful Billie! You did a wonderful with the colors and the blendig..Well done grl!

Kendra said...

I love it Billie... you're hooked now aren't you?! LOL ;) Great job!

gale said...

Adorable! Great job coloring and that's really cute paper!