Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bildmalarna – BOOKMARK Challenge!!

 

Hello again and thanks for stopping by to check out my project for our current Bildmalarna Design Team Challenge!  Our challenge, should you choose to accept it (and we all hope you do!!) is to make a bookmark using any Bildmalarna image!  Pretty easy, huh?

This is the bookmark I made:

IMAG1578

I chose to leave mine very 2D and not add ribbon, so it doesn’t break the spine of the book it’s placed in.  You may choose to make yours a little frilly with ribbons, flowers, etc.  Totally up to you!!

Details of my project:

  • Image – Reading Mimosa (Stamp Club Purchase)
  • Sentiment - “Just For You” stamp (Stamp Club Purchase)
  • Copics – G00, G12, E42, C3, C5, C7, C9, B000, BG02, E00, E000, E0000, Y11, RV02, RV00
  • Patterned Papers – My Mind’s Eye Quite Contrary

I colored the face, hair, tea cup and books, then paper pieced her clothes and her barrette.  Once I put it all together, I ran it through my Your Story laminator. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Please make sure you link up on this Inklinz Post to be entered to win something cool from Cindy & Kevin at Stamping Scrapping!! 

I hope you’ll stop by again soon…..

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: