Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stamping Scrapping – ANYTHING GOES!!!

 

Hello, blogger-people!  :-)

Sheri is our hostess for the current Stamping Scrapping Design Team challenge…and our challenge is an EASY one!  It’s “ANYTHING GOES”!!  How much easier can that be!?!

I chose to make some bookmarks, because they’re cute and OH…SO…EASY!!!!!  Seriously!  The hardest part of this entire project was the coloring.  ;o)

Here is what I made….

IMAG1574

For the bookmark on the left, I used:

  • Image – Prom Queen Tilda
  • Sentiment – computer generated
  • Patterned Paper – Making Memories Eliza Pack
  • Copic Airbrush System
  • Spica – Sky Blue (on her crown)
  • Copics – E13, E15, E17, B21, B24, B28, C3, C5, E00, E000, E0000, RV00, RV02

For the bookmark on the right, I used:

  • Image - Boat Tilda
  • Copic Airbrush System
  • Copics – C1, C2, C3, C5, B21, B24, B28, E13, E17, E53, E00, E000, E0000, R11, R20, E15, BG10, BG11, B21
  • Spica – Silver (on her boat anchor)

My Boat Tilda apparently doesn’t know how to keep her shirt clean, huh?  I got a little carried away with my gray markers!!  LOL 

Please be sure to link up to our Inlinkz post so you can be entered to win a goody from Stamping Scrapping!! 

Check back in a couple of days when I’ll have another blog post up!  One will be our “Frog Hop” and another will be my Bildmalarna Design Team challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: