Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

House Mouse Sept Sketch Challenge

 

Hi all! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you’ve all enjoyed your weekend and that you got a lot of R&R! 

I’m here today with my inspiration card using our September Sketch Challenge. 

I created this sketch in My Digital Studio from Stampin Up.  I’ve been doing some digital scrapping since I bought this software and having FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

House Mouse 1-001

 

This is the card I made from the sketch.  As always, I’ve opted not to add a sentiment so that it’s multi-functional when I need to grab a last-minute card.  :o)

 

IMAG1728

Products used on this project:

Don’t you just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way those Beaded Circles look?!?  I also have the Beaded Ovals and I’m DROOLING over the Beaded Squares. 

Anyway, be sure you link your project to win a $10 gift card to Stamping Scrapping store so you can go grab some of these awesome Nesties!!  Or House Mouse stamps?  Or what about Bildmalarna stamps?  Magnolia stamps?  Hmm….?  ;o)

For more information about this and other projects, please visit my blog.  Until next time……….

Billie

Pin It!

8 comments:

Kathy Billings said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I love it and will save it for inspiration.

capturinglifesart said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love the paper.

Karen said...

Cute!! I love these new nesties!! Wonder how long I can resist in getting them?! lol

Anonymous said...

I love it Billie!!!! You did a super job on the layout! I need to have all of the beaded Nesties!

Judy Garrelts

Nancy said...

Billie, this is so sweet. I love the beaded circle nestie and have not seen that in the stores yet. So very cute! Great sketch.

linda said...

Too cute!! I love those new nesties (they are on my wish list). jUst love your card!

Deanna Mulder said...

Your card is really cute. I love the image, and the colors of the card are really cheery.

cathy -Mercieschild said...

Billie, that card is absolultely awesome and I am going to have to get those nesties after the 1st of the year. That card is a "drool" card. You just sit and drool over it. Love it, if you can't tell :) hugs Cathy