Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

LOVE THIS!!!!

 

I’m having a TOTALLY lazy weekend and have accomplished absolutely ZERO (other than a 2 1/2 hour nap – he he!!).  So, while I’ve been doing absolutely nothing, I’ve been surfing the web and catching up on my Google Reader.  I’m FINALLY back down to under “1000+” unread posts…790 to be exact.  WOOHOO!!!  That was a HUGE accomplishment in itself.  So, I guess that means I have accomplished two things this weekend.  ha!

Anyway, I am in LOVE with this sentiment from Create with TLC!  That sums up the lives of most moms, doesn’t it?  I am definitely going to make this into a plaque…or an apron…or a t-shirt…or cut it in vinyl for my walls!  Maybe I’ll do all of the above!  LOL

image

If you haven’t been to the Create with TLC site yet, you’re really, really missing out on some awesome files!  She does regular freebies and also has a store where you can purchase items for download. 

That’s it for now!  Check back with me in a few days when I’ll have a new DT project up!  :o)

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: