Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A few digital pages…

 

Three friends & I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention this past weekend and had SO MUCH FUN!!  We spent the night Friday night and giggled about girl-stuff until 1:30 AM.  I haven’t done that in years and it was a blast!!  Anyway, I took three classes and attended the Friday night crop. 

I recently decided to start scrapping digitally.  I just love all the elements on the internet and how much less it costs to scrap this way!  I can buy a piece of paper or an element ONCE and use it 10,000 times if I want (not that I would, but I’m just sayin’!!).  Anyway, I love that I can go to a crop and take nothing but my laptop now.  It’s AWESOME just rolling into a crop with my rolling tote, sitting down, firing up the ‘puter and getting busy…while my girlfriends are all still unloading.  Well, that’s not quite true!  I’m always a late arrival, so everyone is usually there, unloaded and cropping by the time I arrive.  LOL

Okay, so whatever!  I created these pages this weekend and thought I’d share.  If you haven’t noticed by now, I’m a simple-scrapper.  ;o)

Wedding Album-003

Should I mention that we got married………like………..7 1/2 years ago!?!  Yeah, it’s true!  I’m a slacker!  But in my own defense, I created part of a book as a traditional scrapbook and didn’t like the way it was turning out.  It was the first book I tackled and well…I didn’t stick with a color scheme and everything was kind of in there in all kinds of random colors.  I do NOT like it!!  So, I’m going to try this again………digitally!  ha!

Wedding Album-004

So, there ya have it!  A few digital pages from my wedding album.  Two pages down about a BUNCH more to go!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back again soon!  I’ll be putting up some more flowers and possibly some more tutorials using the Heartfelt Creations dies along with Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies.  AND I’ll be doing a BLOG CANDY!  Woohoo!!!

Until then……….have an awesome week!!

Billie

Pin It!

2 comments:

Kathy Billings said...

Gorgeous pages Billie. I've never tried digital scrapbooking...maybe some day. :)

Scrappy said...

These pages are gorgeous Billie! Great job!