Our latest challenge with House Mouse And Friends is “Love”.
Check out how excited this little guy is!!! He *almost* makes we want to start hopping around……..I said almost! ;o)
Items used on this project:
- Image – House Mouse Jumpin For Joy
- Sentiment - Just Rite Stamp
- Flowers – SSD Open Roses
- Ribbon, Bow & Hat Pin – from my stash
- Paper – Basic Grey Blush
- Card Blank – Hero Arts Blush Set
- Copics – E13, E15, E17, R20, E000, E0000, R59 (airbrush for roses)
- Copic Airbrush
Make sure you link your project using a House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies stamp through our Inlinkz for a chance to win a gift certificate to Stamping Scrapping!
I hope you have a very, very happy Valentine’s Day with the one you love!