Happy Hump Day!
(who came UP with that saying??)
Our current challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central is “Valentine’s, so I created this card.
Items I used on this project:
- Swirl Stamp – SSD Lacey Circles
- Sentiment – SSD Label Accents
- Circle Die Cut – Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Scallop Circle Die Cut – Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- i-rock crystal gems
- Patterned Papers – Basic Grey Blush
- Card Blank – Hero Arts Blush Set
- Ribbon, Button, Twine & Corsage Pin – from my stash
The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday. Cute sketch, huh? I like it!!!
Please make sure you link up your Valentine’s Day project to Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central to be entered to win a prize!