Followers

Friday, February 04, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

StylishBlogger

Wow! I have received this “Stylish Blogger Award” from both Leanne and Fran!  A huge thank you to both of you!!  I am truly honored!!

Here are the rules to this award:

Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me, link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

  1. I live in a small town outside of Austin, TX.
  2. I am a mother of three beautiful “children”, who are 16, 12 and 6.  Wow….they’re making me old! 
  3. My husband is truly the best father EVER and is the most patient person I know!
  4. I am a total paper junkie!  I have enough paper in my scraproom that I could open a store!  But I can’t part with any of it.  LOL
  5. I love the beach.  I would love to move to a tropical paradise when my hubby retires.
  6. I am also a Coca Cola addict.  I don’t know what it is, but I just love an ice cold Coca Cola. 
  7. I love bling!  My favorite form of bling is rhinestones.  They just add so much to a project!
  8. Purple is my favorite color.  Not that I don’t like the other colors…this one is just my favorite!  :o)

Now, I am supposed to give this award to 8 people who inspire me.  I would have to say these ladies are my top picks:

  1. Sheri
  2. Anary
  3. Jane
  4. C2
  5. Fran
  6. Karen
  7. Scrapbooks by Reyna
  8. 320 Sycamore

Thanks so much to Leanne & Fran for your blog award and to these awesome ladies who are always inspiring me with their creativity!! 

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jane Wetzel said...

Hey there Billie- how sweet! love your "coke " addiction! ha ha! thank you so much for thinking of me..you are such a sweetie and I really admire your creative talent! Keep up the inspiration- Big hugs, Jane