Yeah, so I know Valentine’s Day was a few days ago, but I mentioned on one of my Yahoo groups that I had done a Valentine’s Day card for my hubby and that I’d load it. One of the ladies (Anastasia) just asked me if I’d loaded it yet, so……………..here it is!
Items used on this card:
- Recycled packaging from the bag of Red Hots
- Circle Stamp – SSD Heart Circle Elements
- “Valentine” – SSD Frou Frou Tag Stamps
- “I Love You” – SSD Lacey Circles
- Circle Die – Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Scallop Die – Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- Cardstock – Stampin’ Up
- Embossed Foil
- Cuttlebug Diamond Plate
- Ranger Alcohol Ink – Sunshine Yellow
Very simple…..but he liked it! :o)
I’ve got a tutorial coming up on 2/21 to show how to do the “embossed foil technique”…please check back then.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!