Our current challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central is “Pink”. Yep! We want to see your PINK projects.
For today’s project, I chose to do a card using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. It’s a little busy to me….and I didn’t even add the ribbon. ;o)
Here is the sketch.
And this is the card I made with it. I think it looks like I slapped a bunch of stuff on there. Maybe I did - LOL. I have had my papers picked out, foil embossed & cut to size, stamped image colored and sentiment stamped, cut & embossed for about a week now. But, I just put the card together at about 7 pm on 2/20…..knowing it’s due on 2/21. *sigh* I need to learn to plan ahead better. LOL
For this project, I used:
- Image – Tilda w/Umbrella
- Embossing Folder – Tiny Bubbles
- Sentiment – SSD Beaded Circles
- Border Stamp – SSD Label Accents
- Flowers – SSD Micro Roses Open
- Pine Punch – McGill Pine Branch
- Star Dust Stickles
- Spica – Sand, Lemon, Pink
- Copics - E13, E15, E17, Y11, Y13, Y15, B000, B00, B02, E00, E000, E0000, C3, G24, RV00, RV02, RV000
And now for the Tutorial!!! :-)
Here are other projects I’ve used a similar foil technique on:
I would love to know what you think about the video! :o)
Make sure you link up your PINK project at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
Thanks for stopping by!