HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!
Welcome to the GILLI OPEN HOUSE blog hop! The celebration starts right now with the Gilli Design Team and the Stamping Scrapping Design Team bringing a load of inspiration with all things Gilli!! Come and join us at the party to discover how versatile Gilli Stamps can be and see how you can make Gilli your own! Just check each project out…each Gilli seems to have its own personality!!! But wait there is more!!! You can be one of the 2 winners that will be randomly selected!
How can you participate and be eligible? Check it out….
- Keep in touch by becoming a follower on "House of Gilli Blog"
- Post a comment on each participant blog
- Post a comment on the very first challenge post at "House of Gilli" which will start tomorrow February 14th.
Comments will be open until February 14 at 11:50 pm EST
Let the fun begin!
Sunday, February 13th:
- House of Gilli Blog
- Cindy Close, aka C2
Monday, February 14th
Now, on to my project…………..
Front view of my Gilli project.
View of my Gilli project opened up. I stamped Gilli again on the inside using Memento London Fog ink so it was more of a “watermarked” image on the inside.
- Image - Graduate Gilli
- Sentiment – SSD Frou Frou Tag Stamps
- Spellbinders Frou Frou Tag Dies
- SSD Micro Roses Open
- i-rock crystal gems
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Frame – Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame
- Bling – Star Dust Stickles
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog
- Adhesive – Scotch Pink ATG Gun
- Copics – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, E13, E17, E53, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, Y35, Y38, G12, E40, E42
- Spica – Silver, Sand, Orange
- Patterned Paper – DCWV “All Dressed Up”
- Copic Airbrush (roses and frame)
- Leaves – International Handcrafts (sample from CHA)
- Background – Chalk from Colorz Chalk (freebie from CHA)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy “the hop”! :o)